| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Levsi in February is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 16.8mm (0.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 7:59 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Levsi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Levsi, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Levsi:
- Pecora, Russia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Berezovo, Russia - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) N
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) NW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) NW
- Ivdel', Russia - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WNW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) WNW
- Biser, Russia - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) WSW
- Perm, Russia - 578.6 kms (359.5 miles) WSW
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 430.5 kms (267.5 miles) SW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 433.2 kms (269.2 miles) SW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 571.1 kms (354.9 miles) WSW
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 415 kms (257.9 miles) SSW
- Kurgan, Russia - 463.8 kms (288.2 miles) S